Lordi Fan Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lordi Fan Nation

Forum of the Fan Magazine about the Monster Rock band

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Party Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie_Rawk_Machine

Crazy Party Idea Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Party Idea   Crazy Party Idea Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:14 pm

On MonsterBoard, I go by Candy_Bra_Canadian b/c I threw my bra at Mr. Lordi when I flew to Germany to see their show in Hanover. On facebook, I go by ZombieRawk Machene b/c facebook won't let me put the word Machine as part of my name.

I have a crazy idea that may or may not happen. When I was in Germany, I thought that I would go to the show alone, and go back to my hostel after the show alone. That didn't happen. Judge Death, Good To Be Bad Girl, Living Dead Dollie, and other fans made me feel welcome, and I made many friends. It wasn't just the show that made Lordi phenomenal, it was the fans behind the scenes as well. I'm a bit of a loner here in Canada, and many people find me boring or too strange, so it was *amazing* to have so many nice people talk and relate to me over my love for Lordi.

Therefore, I pledge that, when Lordi has another album and tour out, most likely in Europe, I will be back. I want to see the people that I met in Hanover again though, so I plan to coordinate where I go based on where Judge Death, Good To Be Bad Girl, Living Dead Dollie, and the majority of other fans that I had met will be (I don't want to mention real names in public b/c I haven't been granted permission). I also look forward to meeting other MonsterManiacs. For all I know, I might be in Finland, Sweden, or back in Germany. I don't care; I want to see my friends again. I am not going to many Canadian concerts coming up b/c I want to save up for Europe and Lordi again.

When I get to wherever I am going, I am pretty sure that most bars will be closed after the show is done and the venue is closed. It happened when I was in Hanover. Instead of going back to our hotels/hostels to sleep though, I am thinking of booking a two bed hotel that I have saved up for and sneaking a few (so 5-6) MonsterManiacs into my hotel room. I plan to stock up on alcohol and food, and we can listen to Lordi music on my laptop. It'll be like a Lordi after-party.

I do not expect anyone to pay me anything b/c it is *my* party and I consider it as my gift to the MonsterManiacs who make life beautiful. This idea would only work if other MonsterManiacs think that it is a good idea though... No point of partying alone.

So what do you think of my idea? Do you think that it will work? I don't know what the rules are in other countries; in the US and Canada, hotel reception generally doesn't notice when people who aren't booked walk in. And if it *does* work, do you think that anyone would be interested?

Also, if my idea had sparked your interest, would you be willing to do the same? The details don't have to be the same, but would you be interested in throwing a party at your place/hotel/hostel after the Lordi show with other MonsterManiacs? I am curious b/c if enough of us do *the same thing,* we can post pictures up for Lordi and show them that the night doesn't just end with the show - it's a NonStop Night. Smile

I dunno... Maybe I'm asking for too much or hoping for too much. It is not everyday that I am accepted by new people without having to prove "how cool I am" at first. Very Happy

I would love your feedback. Even if it is negative feedback, that is good too, so that at least I know what will and won't work...

Either way, I haven't gone a day without replaying the day that I was waiting outside Capitol with other MonsterManiacs in my head. I cried in the airport when I realized that the LAW was sending me back home. I love Canada and my home, but I can honestly say that the wait outside Capitol was the happiest time in my life. To me, it is much more memorable than the show itself.
Back to top Go down
judge death

judge death

Crazy Party Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Party Idea   Crazy Party Idea Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 am

I like that idea Razz But isnt much of a drinker,prefer to be myself and not go afetr the norm or how I should call it and then I have other reasons but that is a secret.
You better have some video games then I will be there Wink Kidding but I do love video games.

Sounds like you had one of your best days in you life there Smile Was one of mine I can say.

But I think that is something you could do in the future, would be a blast I´m sure. But have to see where Lordi play and other stuff.....Which I wont say here in the open.

Nice to see you here, and welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down

Crazy Party Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lordi Fan Nation :: Other :: Miscellaneous babbling-
Jump to: