Lordi Fan Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lordi Fan Nation

Forum of the Fan Magazine about the Monster Rock band

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background changing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_eesti999_

Background changing Empty
PostSubject: Background changing   Background changing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:43 am

I thought, maybe it would be possible to change the background for the new number? The text is too big and too white and the background is then too colorful. My eyes just start blinking, when I read this.
Back to top Go down
Isa
Admin
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Background changing   Background changing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 am

I had in head to change the layout but in 2011 and maybe, if possible, make a new one every year.

I shouldn't can change layout for next number 'cos I have too much project to do until then and I prefer begin a new year with a new one

But I can mind on do the text more little (is there a page in actual LFN where size is good for you ? so I can take this size as reference), for the color of font I guess you more mean when it ain't on black background ? (or white, or paper)

Thanks for give your opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordifannation.org
judge death

judge death

PostSubject: Re: Background changing   Background changing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm

_eesti999_ wrote:
I thought, maybe it would be possible to change the background for the new number? The text is too big and too white and the background is then too colorful. My eyes just start blinking, when I read this.
Could you take a photo of a page where it is like that so we see more easily how you mean? Smile Since from what I learned at making layouts and so on, the choices of colour are ok and the same with backgrounds, not pro but still more than okay and it isnt as hard to read as some other magazines I know who have black text on their pictures and almost impossible to read what they say there xD
Or you could maybe if you want do a version of how you would like it to look like? Smile

I hope it wont end up being white background on all pages as most magazines have, looking boring but easy to read then so could do so too but as ragnor said when we did it like that: looks more of a schoolwork then.
Back to top Go down
_eesti999_

PostSubject: Re: Background changing   Background changing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:15 am

judge death wrote:
_eesti999_ wrote:
Could you take a photo of a page where it is like that so we see more easily how you mean? Smile Since from what I learned at making layouts and so on, the choices of colour are ok and the same with backgrounds, not pro but still more than okay and it isnt as hard to read as some other magazines I know who have black text on their pictures and almost impossible to read what they say there xD
Or you could maybe if you want do a version of how you would like it to look like? Smile

I hope it wont end up being white background on all pages as most magazines have, looking boring but easy to read then so could do so too but as ragnor said when we did it like that: looks more of a schoolwork then.
I saw it on the pages, where was Rikk interview.
Back to top Go down
Isa
Admin
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Background changing   Background changing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:45 am

Ok I see, then it's a specific one

It's true that I do the interview page differently and way I do them depend of the pictures I have for illustrate them

Here I did same than with OX interview
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordifannation.org
judge death

judge death

PostSubject: Re: Background changing   Background changing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 am

Okay thanks Smile Yes see what you mean there, the rikk picture there blends in with the text and make it a bit blurry, as like the texts from game magazines I mentioned above and music magazines. We will consider this the next time we do the interview pages. Smile Thanks eesti for saying it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background changing   Background changing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background changing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lordi Fan Nation :: Lordi Fan Nation :: Your advice-
Jump to: